Monday, April 28, 2014

New Pictures of @Trevor_Penick and @JacobUnderwood7- @OTownOfficial #otown2014

Over the weekend we got 2 new pictures from Jacob and Trevor. Let´s start with poor Jacob :(
 Apr 26
Well, instead of birthday sex, I got jumped by 4 guys... Thanks east county!! :) I love my home! Good news: EC guys still hit like bitches.

 Apr 26
Black eye pics coming in the AM. But 4 on1 and I walk away w just a black eye?!? I'm disappointed east county... I expect more out of u...

 Apr 26
I guess guys don't like it when I sing to their girls... Lol

 12h
Oh ya.. I promised a pic.. Lol

2014.04.28

trevorpenick24

"Rubber match today!!! Watching with my boy and roommate @erichjhover we better get this!! 

#webet #rivalry #eastvswest#bottleofvodkaontheline #goangels #sundayfunday "

2014.04.28 (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment