Friday, November 01, 2013

Danielle (Jacobs´Sister) October, 8.2011

- Yeah, O-TOWN is back. What do you think about it and how did your family react?
Yes they are! It brings so many great memories back = ) I was in junior high when O-town took off, such a fun age for a boy band! I am excited to experience them again now being 25. I just can't see myself dancing in my room to "Liquid Dreams" anymore but you never know = ))
Everyone in my family is super supportive! They are all such [rad] talented men. We can not wait to see what they are going to come up with next

- Can you tell us who started the O-TOWN "reloaded" project?
Thats a good question. I have no clue = ) haha

- Back in the days when Jake participated at 'Making the Band' how far did you think would he come? Have you ever thought he'd make it to the band?
I consider myself one of Jacobs biggest fans... as a man & an artist. He can do anything when he puts his whole heart & mind into it. God gave Jacob an amazing gift to share with the world. I totally thought he would make it = )

- We know you heard a sneak peek of the new O-TOWN music already . How would you describe it, also compared to the old music?
I actually have not.... yet! Jacob is hoarding it. haha I am kidding! I heard it has a more mature sound, so i am looking forward to it!

- The boys got older and became men - what do you think will be different than almost 10 years ago?
My mama has always told my brothers & I, the older you are the wiser you are. So... wisdom. I think they have A LOT of experience under there belts in the music career. They are going to make there decisions & choices they make this time around really count.
I am just as exciting as you guys to put my O-town t-shirt back on & rock out = ) Thank you so much

- (Not for the interview ) Can you give us a hint who we could ask to get a sneak peek for the fans?
eeek..... Erik Or Jacob????? Erik I think co-wrote the song they just recorded so he might be your best bet!

© OTOWN Reloaded

No comments:

Post a Comment